Sunday, April 29, 2012

Lundyn Taylor Chacon

On March 16, 2012 my sister gave birth to a beautiful baby girl. They named her Lundyn Taylor Chacon. She was 7 lbs. 14 oz. and 20.5 inches long.

On the day she was born with Grandma Chester. 

First picture with Uncle Jake. I was just getting over being sick for 4 weeks so I had to have a mask on. 

Kate's friend, Lennie, took newborn pictures of Pumpkin. You can visit her blog here.http://lenniemariephotography.blogspot.com

This is Lucky Lundyn in the outfit I got her. 

She is an incredibly snuggly baby. I love it!

I took this picture on my phone when I was babysitting. It has become one of my favorites of her. 

Look at her so peaceful in her elephant chair. 


Needless to say I am a proud uncle and she's already got me wrapped around her delicate little fingers. We were all a little surprised by her shock of dark hair because the twins had come with barely any hair and what hair they had was really blond. She looks a lot like Gigi did when she was a newborn.



No comments:

Post a Comment