Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Second Draft

I just finished the second draft of Befall last week!!!! I'm very pleased with the changes I've made in the story. Now I just need to work on the consistency issues and just make the thing pretty. I will probably also start writing the second novel in the series. All of this, sadly, is going on the backburner for an indeterminate amount of time as I am going into the military and won't have a whole lot of time to devote to it. However, it will be on my mind and the story will continue to develop as I go. I'm a writer at heart and the stories will continue to live on in my head. These characters that I have come to love will soon demand that their story is heard, so this is not the end. Merely a postponing. While it does sadden me to have to set it aside for awhile, I do think it will do me and the story and the characters some good to have some time to breathe and diverge for awhile.

1 comment: