Tuesday, January 27, 2009

25 Random Things About Me

1. I am deathly afraid of sharks even though I live nowhere near water.
2. I can name celebrities in movies and also give you a list of other movies they've been in and actors they've been in movies with. Sad.
3. I can usually see just a scene from a movie and tell you what movie it is even if I haven't seen any or all of the whole movie.
4. Tori Amos is a guilty pleasure of mine.
5. I love Charmed. Don't believe me? Put on an episode and I can tell you the season and the back story that led up to that scene.
6. I will do anything to get out of doing homework. Like make a list of 25 random things about me.
7. I still have crushes.
8. Snow is my arch nemesis.
9. I road rage with the best of them.
10. I'm an uncle three times (Gigi, Morgan, and Wyatt).
11. I want to travel the world, but I want someone to do it with...namely a girl I call my wife.
12. I long to go to Ireland.
13. Secretly (not so secretly now) I enjoy Britney Spears music.
14. Bones has become my newest obsession. I love that show.
15. I hate movies that are spawned from books. The Bourne Identity will always be a traumatic experience for me. I'll watch them, but I won't guarantee myself to like it.
16. I think I have a mild case of insomnia.
17. Math is snow's boss. Both are set out to kill me.
18. I love classic literature (Greek tragedies, Illiad and Odyssey, and the Aeneid).
19. I graduate in April and have no clue what I'm going to do after it.
20. Buffy is nothing like Charmed. Just cause I like Charmed does not mean I will like Buffy.
21. I've never broken a bone in my body (knock on wood!).
22. I work at Deseret Book.
23. I grew up in Roosevelt, UT a.k.a. the armpit of Utah. I don't even bother explaining to people where it is anymore.
24. Barnes and Noble is the third greatest place in the world. First is the temple. Second is my parents' house.
25. Ever since coming home from Florida I cannot tolerate the cold like I used to. I shiver uncontrollably a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment