1. Finish second draft of the novel, do rewrites and revisions as needed, and have it ready to be sent to publishers. (I am currently working on setting an actual date for when I want to have this done.)
2. Travel like crazy! I currently have the option to go to either Hawaii or Europe (I will most likely choose Europe) and I am planning on going to several other places within the US.
3. Get a new job. I need to get out of retail and Deseret Book fast because this situation is not good for me right now.
4. Stay in shape, keep working out, lose at least 5 more lbs. I actually want to focus on getting a little more ripped now, possibly bulk up a little but have a nice toned shape.
5. Be unafraid to try new things.
6. Do more service. Random acts of kindness are the best.
7. Pay off my car loan! Yes! It should be all paid for by July but I want to get it paid for earlier than that.
8. Find someone to love, but not rely on that to give me happiness.
9. Do Jacob-Gigi dates like Brittany wanted me to do. I've been slacking on it. Britt always mentioned that I should take Gigi out once a month.
10. Organize my life!
That is all I can think of at this juncture. I will add more as time goes by I'm sure.
Hope this year is one of happiness, blessings, and growth for everyone. Love you all!
Jake Taylor graduated from Brigham Young University-Idaho with a Bachelor of Arts degree in professional writing. He is the author of The Tales of the Unluckiest Lucky Girl series. He is also an avid reader, traveler, movie-watcher, and music lover. He currently serves in the US Navy and is stationed in San Diego, CA.