Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Challenge Day #17


Today's challenge is to post a picture of myself and tell about my day. I'm going to stretch it a little and tell about yesterday and maybe some of today.

Yesterday was a great day, but it was also very bittersweet. It marked three years since the day my sister passed away. I keep thinking that the next year is going to be easier when it just doesn't seem to be that way.

We didn't get going until about noon which was nice. It made the morning relaxed and laid back. We, my mom and I, went and picked up my sister and her boys then we went to Olive Garden for lunch. After that we went to Kohl's and shopped for a bit. Then we went to Cocoa Bean and got cupcakes for dessert. By that time it was time to get Gigi from daycare, so we dropped Kate and crew off then rushed home. Then my mom and Gigi and I went and got flowers and put them on Brittany's grave then went home and got ready to go to the temple. We took Gigi to another babysitter and then went up to the temple where my cousin and his wife were going through for the first time. It was a perfect ending to the day.

I then came home and watched The Duchess with Keira Knightley and Dominic Cooper. It was such a good movie. I highly recommend it. I had not wanted to see it, but I was pleasantly surprised. I even dreamed about it. When you watch it, I'm sure you will also dream of Keira Knightley and her big hair in that movie. It is definitely impressionable.

Today has been pretty chill. I woke up, did Zumba workout, ate, got ready, helped my sister while the boys were getting their haircuts, then we went to Wendy's and surprised my mom with some lunch. Since then I have cleaned up and now I'm just hanging out. I go to work in about an hour, but I am just covering for the Rexburg store, so it will still feel like a day off. Ha!

Anyway...there ya go.

No comments:

Post a Comment