Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Save the Bounce


On October 1, I ran a 5K for breast cancer awareness. My friend, Kira (pictured above second to the right), got a group of us together. Her grandma and great-grandma were both diagnosed with breast cancer. Her grandma is still battling with it and it is for her that we ran.

We wanted to do shirts for our group. While just being goofy I thought it would be funny to say something like Running for the Bounce. It later became Save the Bounce which has a better ring to it. I designed the shirts and Kira ironed the logos on and we painted our names on the back of them.

It was awesome to be able to run for a good cause. Running three miles never felt better than that! I will gladly do something like that again any day!


No comments:

Post a Comment