Saturday, December 24, 2011

Octavius & Christmas

It may be awhile before I do another blog. My computer, Octavius, decided he had had enough. I was actually about to do a book review for Crossed when he came up with a bunch of crazy messages and all my stuff was wiped away before my eyes. Luckily, I did not lose my book. That was my biggest worry. He is now at the doctor and they are trying to diagnose the problem. I'm hoping they can make him well enough to last until I go to basic and then I can save up some cash and buy a new one. Guess he'd had enough of my book reviews and went on strike. Haha! 

On another, much happier note:

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

I will have to just give you a post later about how my Christmas went and, by then, I will have more book reviews as well. So stay tuned! 

No comments:

Post a Comment