Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Some Random Questions

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?:
No, unless you count Israel from the Bible

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? hmmm...I think I got choked up last week...

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Sometimes although it's getting worse lately

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? ham of deliciousness

5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? Negative, but I have a beautiful niece and perfect little twin nephews.

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
Only if the other person that I was was also an English nerd. j/k

7. DO YOU USE SARCASM? Use it and abuse it, my friend.

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Nope. I lost them in the 8th grade and haven't been able to find them since.

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? If I were being paid a lot of money. heh...

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Frosted Flakes, Rice Krispies, Honey Nut Cheerios, Apple Jacks, Cinnamon Toast Crunch, Frosted Mini Wheats...I could go on and on for as I am a cereal connoiseur.

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Yep, unless I'm in a hurry

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? cookies and cream

14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
Eyes and/or smile

15. RED OR PINK? Red

16. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
My OCD tendencies.

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? Brittany, Patrice, and my Grandma Phillips

18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO COMPLETE THIS LIST? Only if they have time

19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
tan khaki pants and no shoes just white socks

21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Colbie Caillat--my iPod is shuffling songs---now it's David Nail

22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? yellow-green

23. FAVORITE SMELLS? Mom's roast after church, homemade bread at Grandma Taylor's, girls

24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? My sister Kate

25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? It wasn't really sent...

26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? soccer, football, baseball

27. HAIR COLOR? brown

28. EYE COLOR? brown

29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? nope

30. FAVORITE FOOD? Italian

31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? both are pretty sweet

32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? 10,000 BC

33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? blue

34. SUMMER OR WINTER? SUMMER no contest

35. HUGS OR KISSES? both are fantastic

36. FAVORITE DESSERT? chocolate chip cookies

37. IF YOU COULD MAKE A WISH? To travel to the UK

38. WHAT (in general) IRRITATES YOU? bad drivers, snow, and hypocrites.

39. WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU READING NOW?
Life of Pi by Yann Martel

40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? Don't have one

41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT? It was the awesome Monday lineup: The Closer, Trust Me, Medium

42. FAVORITE SOUND(S)? music on my ipod, Gigi's laugh, typing fingers on a keyboard, piano music

43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Beatles

44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? Kaua'i, Hawai'i

45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? I can fall asleep pretty much as soon as my head hits the pillow.

46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Heber City, UT

47. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACK? All ya'all's.

48. WHERE DID YOU MEET YOUR SPOUSE/SIGNIFICANT OTHER? In the future. Heh...

No comments:

Post a Comment