1.PLACE- Hmmm...I'd have to agree with Sarah on the Wal-Mart answer. Try working there for nearly 3 years. Yeah. Now I hate it cause I go there and spend money I don't have. Oy.
2.GAME- Risk. Enough said.
3.BOOK- There are very few books that I can actually say I don't like. I usually steer clear of books that I know I won't like. And if I'm reading a book I don't like I've gotten to the point where I can seriously just put it down and never think about it again. One book I wish I'd done that with was A Pyromaniac's Guide to Houses in New England. Something like that. It was a waste of time. No point to the story whatsoever.
4.SOUND- Beeping alarm clocks which is why I use the radio on my alarm.
5.TV/RADIO HOST- I'm sure this is sacrilegious but Glenn Beck annoys me. Not that he's not cool. Maybe I just get too much of him at work. We have "An Unlikely Mormon" playing nonstop there. Enough already!
6.STYLE OF DANCE- I love dancing! My least favorite is American style dances. It makes me sound un-fun but I don't really like swing dancing. I like the triple step, but all the other hootinanny I don't particularly care for.
7. CANDY- black licorice. nasty.
8.ANIMAL- Sharks. My most favorite is lions and giraffes.
9.TIME OF DAY- Morning.
10.PERSON- I don't like this question. Like I'm really going to say who I don't like.
11.FOOD- Tomatoes and onions are evil.
2. DRINK- I'm not a fan of grape sodas. I used to be when I was little. But not so much anymore.
3. BAND/MUSIC GROUP/SINGER- I cannot stand the Jonas Brothers.
4. SEASON- winter. give me spring, summer, and/or fall any day.
5. SPORT- golf
6. MOVIE- Eagle Eye is up there just cause of the gay ending.
7. ACTOR- the new Tom Cruise (although I have to admit he was back in his game in Valkyrie and Mission Impossible 3)
8. ACTRESS- Jennifer Love Hewitt or Sarah Michelle Gellar. It's a tossup.
9. TV SHOW- I agree, Sarah, reality shows are lame.
10. RESTAURANT - Perkins
11. CAR- I'm not sure.
12. HOLIDAY- Valentines
13. CLOTHING ON THE OPPOSITE SEX - those nasty snowboot shoes that girls tuck their pants into. If it's done right it's a pretty sexy look, but it can be done very wrong.
14. COLOR- Blue even though I wear it a lot and it goes with just about everything. I think I don't like it because it's almost becoming a neutral.
15. RECREATIONAL ACTIVITY- fishing
Guest List Week: Jessie's Best of 2017
2 months ago