Friday, September 10, 2010

Answer to Prayers

I realized something just a moment ago. My prayers had been answered and I didn't even realize it.

My idea of going to Utah was put off for a bit simply because I had finally found a social outlet that was actually wholesome and fun, so I figured I would stick around for a bit and see what happened. At the same time I was really confused about my aforementioned feelings to be moving to Utah. I had been so excited about the prospects of breaking away and starting over in a new place.

Things happened and I slowly forgot my excitement.

So I decided to pray about it. I prayed hard too. I kept bugging and bugging God to tell me what to do and that if I was supposed to stick around then let me know.

Yesterday my boss decided to give me a real nasty "review" that basically told me it was time for me to move on. Despite my anger at his antagonism and after some reflection I realized that he was actually being used to answer my prayers.

It is time to move on.

So, even if there are some very cute girls in my new branch, I am going to get back on track about moving to Utah.

There ya have it.

2 comments:

  1. Good for you! I know how you feel. Once life starts happening again, you forget what your original question was then all the sudden the answer is given. We were going to move to Utah and after praying and praying, Clint got a promotion. We thought that was our answers. Life happened, he's still manager but it's not going anywhere. SO have fun in Utah! What part?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're moving to Utah!?!? That's great. It grows on ya :D It will be good to get out of Idaho for a while. Now get Mike & Lacie here too and then we can all Par-tay!

    ReplyDelete