Monday, November 8, 2010

Busy Day!

I am always proud of myself when I have a busy day in which I am productive and doing things. While sometimes it is nice to just relax, for the most part I like to use my days off by cleaning, doing laundry, and doing all the little things that I have been meaning to do. Sometimes I am not nearly as productive as I would like to be.

Today was a productive day! Yay!

9:18 AM: Woke up, stumbled out of bed (I know it's not early but I was groggy...)

9:30 AM to 10:15 AM: ZUMBA! Yes, 46 minutes of pure cardio partying. It was delightful!

10:28 AM to 10:42 AM: Talked on the phone with my sister, Katie, where she asked me to get up at the butt-crack of dawn tomorrow so I could babysit my nephews. I acquiesced and now I am wondering why I am not in bed instead of writing a blog post.

10:50 AM to 11:30 AM: Carried all the lawn chairs and pots that have been outside during the summer into the barn for the winter. It is a sad day when we acknowledge the impending doom of winter and take all the summer stuff down.

11:30 AM to 12:30 PM: Took a hot shower after getting soaked from carrying snow-laden chairs into the barn, got dressed in a mightily dapper looking outfit, took off to Idaho Falls.

1:00 PM to 2:15 PM: Olive Garden deliciousness for a birthday lunch with my coworkers and wonderful friends, Sue and Susan. Both their names are really Susan but it would be more confusing if I said "I went to lunch with Susan and Susan." Besides, Sue doesn't mind being called Sue while Susan hates being called Sue. So there ya go. It was delicious. We had fonduta and I ordered the cheese ravioli.

2:15 PM: Went to Wal-Mart, set up an appointment with the vision center for just 45 minutes later.

2:15 PM to 3:00 PM: Wandered around Wal-Mart. Talked to some old coworkers. Found some Christmas gifts for my Poppa and a couple DVDs to add to my collection.

3:00 PM to 3:45 PM: Eye appointment with Dr. Golden Smith. Great name, yeah? He said I have mild near-sightedness (myopia) and some dryness in my eyes. I have a prescription for glasses which will probably arrive next week.

4:00 PM to 5:00 PM: Went to Walgreens to get a flu shot. They were super busy! Not with flu shots. I was the only one that wanted to get poked. Everyone else wanted drugs and I was wondering why I was the only dumb one that wanted a shot. Ha! I am hoping that this shot will make it so I don't get as sick as I have been getting lately.

5:15 PM to 6:15 PM: Drove to Kate and Rico's house where I took some Tylenol and hung out while the Kate and Rico and the bitty boys ate dinner and then watched a little bit of X-Men Origins: Wolverine with Rico.

6:15 PM to 6:30 PM: Went to meet up with my branch at the church house for FHE.

7:00 PM to 7:45 PM: FHE at the Museum of Idaho where they have a Da Vinci exhibit that was pretty cool. That man was a genius!

8:00 PM to 9:45 PM: Madness at Dairy Queen with people from the branch. It was a great night.

9:45 PM to 10:05 PM: Drove home, feel sore from the flu shot, talked to Mom for a minute.

10:05 PM to Present Moment: Wasted time that should have been spent sleeping.

There you have it. A whole run-down of my awesome, stupendous, and fulfilling day!

No comments:

Post a Comment