Monday, November 15, 2010

Mall Scavenger Hunt Date

Yes. Two posts in one day.

The night before my awesome Sunday with Elder D. Todd Christofferson, I went on a really fun date. My date was Kira. It was a large group date with six couples. First on the agenda was a mall scavenger hunt. Here are a few of the pictures from that part:



I was a little late because of work. This is my date, Kira, giving a sad, dateless, princess face.



Apparently we are confused about either where we are or where we are going.



I was not here for this moment but I wish I had been.




Jon and Sarah Ann. So sad I missed the feather boa.



Monkey hat!



The Vogue version. Hot!



The GQ version. Yeah. We're cool like that.



Not sure how to rotate the picture. Sorry. We are hiding behind the bush. One of us took it a little more literally than the rest of us. *cough cough* Kira!



You can't see the logo on the side but the hat is a Harry Potter hat.


The second part of the date took place at Jon's house. We played a wild game of Curses, ate apple pie and ice cream, and played Kinect video games. It was pretty epic!

No comments:

Post a Comment