Saturday, May 29, 2010

Randomosity

Here's just a smattering of random things that are going on.

1. Today I was talking to Deborah at work. Deborah is awesome, and we have a lot in common. She's a health nut too and one of her kicks is eating for your blood type. Here's how the conversation went:

Deborah: What's your blood type?

Me: 0 Negative.

Deborah: Oh, I'm AB Negative. Only 2% of the world population has that type.

Me: That's sad.

Deborah: Maybe we just need a shot of positivity. We're just a bunch of pessimists because we have negative blood.

Maybe you had to be there. It was hilarious.


2. My writing hiatus is still intact. I have tried to get back to it but find that I still have no Umpf when it comes to my novel. Stay tuned. I may try to do my other ideas but, even then, I will have to force myself to it. What is wrong with me?


3. This one has to do with #2. I can't focus.


4. I love Criminal Minds. Such a good show.




5. I'm coming to terms with the fact that 26 years old is OLD. My coworker didn't know who John Candy was today. What a sad life not to know the big man!

I told her some family favorite quotes from Uncle Buck.

"
What's a Shaniece?"

"They have rent-a-shoe."
"More like rent-a-foot-disease."


6. I'm getting pretty good on the guitar. Well, with the whole three chords that I know. It's been really fun. Still have no idea what to name her, but I'm not rushing that.


7. Still plugging away at The Historian. It's one of those books you that's not so much a story as it is an experience. You feel like you are right there with the characters which is a sign of a brilliant writer. More of that in my official review.


8. I just sneezed and scared my dog. It was funny.


9. Why do some girls like when a guy flirts by treating them like crap? I don't understand.


10. I need a vacation. It's been two years since I have been outside of Utah or Idaho. Too long if you ask me.

No comments:

Post a Comment