Thursday, September 29, 2011

More about Befall

So...

I know I just barely posted about my book, but I had some recent...revelations (?) about it and I wanted to share.

1. Perfect candidate for Nikki is Kaley Cuoco. She's beautiful, funny, and sarcastic.
2. Perfect candidate for Grady is Chace Crawford. I can't remember if I put him down in my last post, but I'm becoming more and more convinced that he has the right look for Grady.
3. Somewhat perfect candidate for Harper is Liam Hemsworth. The jury is still out on this one.
4. Emma Stone is still my favorite pick for Olivia.

That's all. This was mostly for my own information. Take it for what it's worth.

Btw, if you have Facebook: I have made profiles for Grady, Olivia, Harper, and Nikki. Just for fun. You will see some live banter which will be fun (more for me, I'm sure.).

PS This new layout of Blogger kinda drives me bonkers. 













No comments:

Post a Comment