Monday, May 11, 2009

Moving Back

Hey, so I'm moving back to Rigby. Yep. I'm going to be living with my parents again. I have some reservations about this whole thing, but it will be a good move. I'm hoping it won't be for too long. No offense, Mum and Dad, love ya but I'm 25 and need to be independent. But I am grateful to have parents who are willing to provide shelter to their aging son who is still single and just graduated from college.

So tomorrow I get the lovely task of packing my things, piling it into my car, and taking it all to Rigby.

Oh the joy.

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with that! And take it from someone who has moved 14 times in 7 years...enjoy it while you can fit it all in one car! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just remember to clean your own bathroom. Help your Momma out dude! :o)

    ReplyDelete