Friday, May 22, 2009

So.

I've felt bad that all I've done lately on here is give unnecessary reviews to movies and an album. Figured I probably should give a rundown of what I've been up to lately. So here goes:

1. I've been working at Deseret Book still. My boss has been kind enough to give me some really good hours. Yesterday was grouchy customer day though, so I came home and had a really bad headache. I don't get headaches often, so when I get them I am not the most pleasant person to be around. It might have been a combination of sinuses and frustration with people because even Advil didn't kick it. At any rate, it's been a great job thus far, but I'm about ready to do some hardcore job-searching for something else.

2. I've been writing away at my novel. It's been slowly coming along nicely. Currently I am just starting Chapter Nine. I am at about 33,000 words with a goal of 90,000. Not too shabby, yeah?

3. Finally went and saw the two movies I had been dying to see: Wolverine and Star Trek.

4. Went on a date this week with Heather Olson. She's a cool girl. It was our second date, and it was very chill.

5. Jeremy is setting me up with a girl named Sandra. She was a sister missionary on his mission who is now going to BYU-Idaho. I just got her number a couple days ago.

6. I am now attending the Rigby East Stake Singles branch. Scary. I told myself I wouldn't ever go back to that branch, but here I am. It's not too bad so far because there are a lot more people going. Never mind the fact that they are all really young and I feel like an old fogie there.

7. Other than all the above, I've just been playing with Gigi and Hadjii, sleeping in whenever I can, and helping out around the house.

All in all, things are going great!

No comments:

Post a Comment