Friday, May 1, 2009

Vince Vaughn



Wow. It's been almost a month since my last post. Life after graduation has been pretty cool, but all I basically live at Deseret Book where I work. And when I'm not there I'm at home just fiddlin' around.

I had to think of something to put on my blog. I thought this would be entertaining.

About two years ago, some friends I worked with at Wal-Mart made the comment that I looked like Vince Vaughn (He's on Wedding Crashers, The Breakup, Dodgeball, and Mr. & Mrs. Smith). Then I had another friend tell me the exact same thing just shortly after that.

Weird.

It gets weirder.

A customer came in to Deseret Book a couple weeks ago and said, "Hey, has anyone ever told you you look like that guy on Dodgeball? What's his name?" I knew where he was going with it and helped him out. "Vince Vaughn. Yeah, I've heard it before."

So what do you think?

3 comments:

  1. Have you ever seen that show, "I get that a lot?" Yeah, I can see it, Vince, I mean Jake. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL!!! That's hilarious! I can totally see it, although I didn't see it before... My eyes... have been opened. :o)

    ReplyDelete