Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Happy Birthday to Me! Pt. 2

Why I split this up into two posts, I haven't a clue. Just wanted to keep you in suspense.

The second half of my birthday went as follows:

  • Wrote a blog about the first half of my birthday.
  • Checked Facebook. Felt loved from all the birthday wishes on there.
  • Read outside in the nice warm sunshine.
  • Finished the book (a book review to come so stay tuned).
  • Watched two episodes from the first season of Glee.
  • Went to dinner with my parents, Gigi, Kate, Rico, and the twins at Texas Roadhouse. It was delicious!
  • Ate some delicious coconut cream cake at Kate and Rico's house.
  • Got Pinocchio on DVD, a set of Dominoes, and an armband for my iPod from the parents and a Barnes and Noble gift card from Kate and Rico (They know how to please me. Mike was a smart guy).
  • Talked to one of my best friends, Jeremy Young, on the phone. He called to wish me a happy birthday. We reminisced a little about his conversion to the gospel. I really needed to hear the things he said so it was also an inspired phone call. Thanks, Jeremy!
  • Got a date lined up for Friday.
  • Checked my blog. Got more lovings and birthday wishes. Thanks, Tianna and Megan!
  • Completed Part Two of the blog-post for my birthday happenings.
All in all it was a really great day full of relaxation, shopping, family, friends, and fun! Here is to another year of life and great things!

27th Year of Life Here I Am!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a great day--glad you and jeremy could talk and even more glad you taught him the gospel!

    ReplyDelete