The second half of my birthday went as follows:
- Wrote a blog about the first half of my birthday.
- Checked Facebook. Felt loved from all the birthday wishes on there.
- Read outside in the nice warm sunshine.
- Finished the book (a book review to come so stay tuned).
- Watched two episodes from the first season of Glee.
- Went to dinner with my parents, Gigi, Kate, Rico, and the twins at Texas Roadhouse. It was delicious!
- Ate some delicious coconut cream cake at Kate and Rico's house.
- Got Pinocchio on DVD, a set of Dominoes, and an armband for my iPod from the parents and a Barnes and Noble gift card from Kate and Rico (They know how to please me. Mike was a smart guy).
- Talked to one of my best friends, Jeremy Young, on the phone. He called to wish me a happy birthday. We reminisced a little about his conversion to the gospel. I really needed to hear the things he said so it was also an inspired phone call. Thanks, Jeremy!
- Got a date lined up for Friday.
- Checked my blog. Got more lovings and birthday wishes. Thanks, Tianna and Megan!
- Completed Part Two of the blog-post for my birthday happenings.
27th Year of Life Here I Am!