Monday, March 1, 2010

Is it a Temple or a Castle?

I couldn't resist posting this. While I was typing up my last book review Gigi came in my room and looked at my pictures on the wall. Here's how it went:

Gigi: (pointing at my calendar which is currently on a picture of the Easter Island Moai Quarry) I don't like those rocks.

Me: Why not?

Gigi: Because they're mean.

And a few minutes later...

Gigi: (Pointing at a picture of the Nauvoo Temple) I like that castle!

Me: (seeing a teaching moment) That's a temple, Gigi.

Gigi: No, it's a castle!

Me: No, it's a temple.

Gigi: NO! IT'S A CASTLE!

Me: It is?

Gigi: Yeah.

Me: Ok.

That'll teach me for trying to argue with a two and a half year old.

1 comment:

  1. HAHAHAHA! I'm glad you're a fast learner Jacob. Must be the Taylor genes.

    ReplyDelete