2011 vs. 2012
- Read 35 books.
- Get a new job that pays awesomely.
- Move out of my parents' house.
- Get married. (I know, I know...I say it every year. Well, I do but I don't express it apparently. Well, here I am announcing it publicly that this is the year that I, Jacob Taylor, will finally settle down and get hitched. Now to find that girl.)
- Finish my novel (rough draft, revision, revision, revision, edit, send out to literary agents and publishers, revision, edit, work, work, revise more, and hopefully get the dang thing done and published!)
- Learn 5 songs on the guitar.
- Lose 10 more lbs.
- Go somewhere I have never been before. Boston would be cool. Possibly finally go on a KB Tour to Europe!
- Speaking of the last one: Get a passport!
- Start writing the sequel to Befall which is probably going to be titled Beleaguer.
- Grow out my hair. This time I am actually going to do it. Last time I got the furthest I have ever gotten but this time I am going to refuse to cut my hair even when I really, really want to.
This did happen! I loved it and sometimes I miss it.
- Grow a goatee.
- Be wiser with my money.
I'm not doing a resolution this year. Let's face it: the last time I looked at my resolution last year was when I wrote it. I forget what's on there and I have changed so much over the course of a year that my goals change dramatically all the time. So...my only resolution this year is to continue on the path I'm on with no regrets, let my heart be the lead, and continue doing awesome things that amaze even myself.