Wednesday, January 11, 2012

New Book Review System

I will put this on the sidebar so you can refer back to it whenever, but I just want to make an official post about it. Today I had an epiphany. I've been rethinking how I rate books. My old system has been on the 5-star system only I think stars are boring because they get overused in things like this. I was using things from the books to rate the book and I'm not sure if it even made sense to anyone else but me.

So! I have come up with a new system!

It is still the 5-Star System with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the best. If you've noticed I rarely give out 5's. From now on (or at least until I tire of this system) I will be rating books as follows:

1. Woopdeedoo!
2. Boo!
3.Woohoo!
4. Woot!
5. Woot! Woot!

There you have it. Feel free to comment or fill-in better suggestions. Peace!



No comments:

Post a Comment