Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Challenge #8

Post the show you are addicted to at the moment.

I have a few shows that I am so in love with right now.

1. Big Bang Theory

My friend lent me black-market copies of the first three seasons and I am hooked. I love the antics of the four intelligent nerds and their hot neighbor. It is witty, charming, and downright hilarious. Bazinga!


2. GLEE!

I have been a Gleek since the very first episode. It is such a great show. The music is fantastic, the writing is superb, it just doesn't get any better. Granted, some of the stuff they do is a little soap opera-like, but, hello, it's about high school. You cannot tell me that, when you were in high school, things weren't a little like a soap opera. I would marry Rachel Berry. Finn's a freaking idiot. 'Nough said.


3. Bones

This is one of those shows, like Big Bang Theory, that I thought "That looks dumb," when I first saw the commercials for the series. I'm not sure why I thought that with Bones. And, actually, when I first started watching it I remember thinking "Dr. Brennan is too serious. I don't know if I can stand this." But I apparently could stand it because I love this show now.


4. Raising Hope

Talk about freaking hilarious. The parents in this show are so, so, so funny. And the mom is Martha Plimpton who some of you may recognize from the 80s classic The Goonies. The premise of Raising Hope is silly but, then again, the whole show is silly. I cannot get enough of it.


Judging by this you would think I watch a lot of television, but I really don't. DVR is a great friend of mine, but I still don't get to watch a whole lot. I could not think of more that I am addicted to at the moment so four is all you get even though it's a random number. It isn't random to me because it is my favorite number.

No comments:

Post a Comment