Thursday, February 24, 2011

Challenge Day #12

Post a picture of something you ate today.

Well, I am behind on the challenge and it is still reasonably early in the day. All I have eaten is breakfast. If you know me well, you know that I love cold cereal. There is never a bad time for it. Not any that I can think of at least. This morning it was Corn Chex. I remember the days when I was little when I didn't like Corn Chex. They were the "adult cereal." Guess I am officially an adult now if I now love them.


I was going to take a picture of my actual bowl of cereal but I was lazy. And my hunger outweighed the need to go downstairs, grab my camera, and take a picture. Call me a glutton.

Btw, my challenge is being put on hold while my friend Kelli is on a work cruise in beautiful places. It will resume when she comes back because she is my source for the challenge. I will have a book review soon: The Maze Runner by James Dashner. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment