Thursday, February 24, 2011

Operation: Fabio Week 6

Above: A back view. Sorry for the odd angle. I had a hard time figuring out how to get a good image of the back of my head.

It has been awhile since I've mention this. I realize that watching hair grow is akin to watching paint dry, so I will spare you a weekly posting of this and only do it when there is something to show. This post is mainly just to show progress even though it may not seem like much. I, for one, can tell a difference.

I had a trim from Kym on February 16th which helped it to lay better and not poof out like crazy on the sides.



Above: A top(pish) view of my hair. And a little bit of my not-so-clean room.

I've had some discouragement lately but I have told myself not to chicken out. Who knows? I may hate it when I get it to the length I've wanted, but I don't want to regret not doing it. So, to all you nonbelievers and naysayers, I say Let me do it and see for myself.


Above: A front view. And a weird smile. Not sure what I am doing in this picture.

There you have it. Until next time!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for FABIO! I for one am proud of you and I know you can do it and it will look awesome on you! Kymberli

    ReplyDelete