Thursday, February 10, 2011

Challenge Day #2

Challenge Day #2: Celebrity Crushes

Yes! I'm so excited for this one. I'm weird, I know.

My celebrity crushes aren't all necessarily because of looks or beauty or whatever. Some of them are simply because I love their artistry and, because of what they do, they are very attractive to me. Others, however, are purely for the sex appeal.

In no particular order:



Eliza Dushku: I have had a crush on her since Bring it On even though most people know her as Faith on Buffy but I never watched that. She isn't the greatest actress in the world and she keeps getting on shows that flop, but I still think she's hot. haha!


Katherine Heigl: Loved her in The Ugly Truth and Gray's Anatomy. There is something attractive about a beautiful woman who is not afraid to look like an idiot.


Rachel McAdams: Not only is she the newest face I have in mind for Olivia in my book, but she is also a great actress. She has proven to be very versatile. I personally like her better with dark hair.


Emily Deschanel: I love Bones! Love it, love it, love it! And Emily makes that show what it is. Girls will disagree with me and say it's David Boreanaz, but, come on, the show is named after her not him. ha!


Lady Gaga: She is a genius. Say what you will about her. Yes, she is weird, but she is an artist. I absolutely love her and wait with bated breath for what she will come up with next.


Tori Amos: She calls herself an MILF and yes, yes she is. Her music is so wrought with emotion and beauty. She is amazing. I went to her concert awhile ago and it was amazing!


Zooey Deschanel: Emily's sister is also great. And she's hot. And she can sing. And she's funny. Enough said.


Charlize Theron: Perfection. That's all I have to say.


Anna Kendrick: She is terrific. And she is very hot. I originally thought she would make a good Olivia, but I have since rethought that. But she is still great and I look forward to seeing more from her.

2 comments:

  1. Lady Gaga. Seriously? Wow. I can't come up with an adequate response for how shocked I am.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shocked? Really?
    I heart her.
    Most people I tell that I think she is amazing aren't really too surprised.

    ReplyDelete