Sunday, February 20, 2011

Challenge Day #10

Ok so I have missed a couple days on the challenge. I'm sure you all missed it too.

Challenge #10 is to give random trivia about me. Oh boy. Here goes (not sure how many I will do...):

1. I am left-handed.
2. My parents' nickname for me is Bean Boy. I'm not sure why, but it has always been that. I've asked them where they came up with it and they don't even know. Probably the same way we came up with Gigi Bottoms for my niece.
3. I love finding new bands and artists to listen to. Preferably not mainstream. I don't like to listen to stuff that I can just listen to on the radio.
4. Speaking of music, I have a slight obsession with Tori Amos.
5. I'm an avid reader if you couldn't tell. Just finished the eighth book I have read this year and it was a good'n.
6. I really, really, really, really want to go to Ireland. Like a lot.
7. Hawaii is my favoritest place in the world that I have been to. I would live there in a heartbeat.
8. I have written two novels.
9. I carry my new camera with me everywhere I go just in case a photographic moment occurs. It has come in handy lately (the Jell-o party) so I will continue it.
10. I hate cold weather. Why I live in Idaho of all places...
11. Sunday naps are my favorite.
12. This is slightly embarrassing to admit, but I do color my hair to cover up gray hairs. Don't judge me.
13. I hate tomatoes. Unless they are pureed. (That was for you, Kelli.) In fact, the other day I was cleaning the kitchen and my mom left a half tomato on the counter and I could barely even touch it. I think I have some issues.
14. When I was little I wanted to be a cartoonist or a voice for a cartoon. Yep. Aim high.
15. I keep my cell phone on silent at all times. I'm not sure why. Whenever I turn it up I'm always amazed that my phone actually makes noises.
16. Yes, I am addicted to exercising. May not be able to tell by the way I look, but yeah...I love it. 17. My favorite seasons are early spring, late spring, early summer, and midsummer, and late summer, and sometimes fall. That leaves just winter. Huh. Interesting.
18. I've never had a girlfriend. Not exactly something I am proud of, but it is okay.
19. I sleep with two pillows and it slightly annoys me that they are a little too long for my bed so I scrunch them up and overlap them. My OCDness is slightly disturbing.
20. Speaking of OCD, I had to come up with one more thing just so I could have an even number on the list. So there ya go.

Now you know a little more about me than anyone should ever know.

1 comment: