Saturday, November 19, 2011

Attitude of Gratitude #17-#19

To catch up I'm just going to do one for each day (Thurs through Sat). Cheating, you say? No one asked you. Besides, this is my project. I do what I want.

Thursday November 17:

Chevelle 
I had a not-so-good night at work on Thursday. So on the way home from work I blasted Chevelle. They are great for workouts, bad nights, and some catharsis. Don't get me wrong, I love chill music, but sometimes it's nice to rock it out. Their new album is expected December 6th and I'm dying to hear it!
 
Friday November 18:

Yoga
I tried Yoga on P90X for the first time yesterday. Let me tell you: I was dripping with sweat and I have been really sore today. It was such a great workout! I'm sad it's taken me this long to discover it. Thing is: It felt like an experience rather than a workout. It was all new to me and I struggled, but I loved it and I felt more centered and calmed afterward. I'm a huge yoga fan now!

Today I'm grateful for:


Oranges
Oh, how I love oranges this time of year. They may just be the highlight of November/December for me. Maybe it's from my time spent in Florida. I just have a soft spot for this fruit. Mmmm...so yummy! Not only do they boost your immune system, but they are also tasty this time of year. Thank you, Heavenly Father, for creating such delicious morsels of citrus-y goodness!



No comments:

Post a Comment