Sunday, November 27, 2011

Attitude of Gratitude #26

My New Love: The Beretta 9mm
I got to shoot a couple handguns for my first time ever today. It was so much fun. My absolute favorite was the Beretta 9mm. It fit like a glove. We also shot an AR15 which was awesome too. I wouldn't mind having a Beretta someday. Nope, sure wouldn't mind it at all. 
 
The Courtneys
Anna and Alan Courtney are two of the coolest people I know. They are such giving, loving, accepting, and amazing people. They took us out shooting today and it was a blast.
Law & Order: SVU
My all-time favorite Law & Order show because they never fail to deliver. I was worried with Detective Stabler leaving the show that they would run out of steam but I've been proven wrong. The writing is still really good. Olivia Benson is still there and still kicks butt. The new detectives are actually likable. I was worried that they'd be annoying or not as good as Benson and Stabler, but I think they're awesome. So far. I got caught up on this season tonight which is why I'm grateful for the show today. I love that it has been around so long and I hope it lasts a lot longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment