Saturday, November 5, 2011

Attitude of Gratitude #4

(I'm already behind!!!)

Today (yesterday) I am (was) grateful for:

Mom's Homemade Mac & Cheese

My mom can cook! And one of my favorite meals she makes is homemade mac & cheese. I love it. Whenever she asks what she should make for supper that is one of the first things that I think of. She made it the night before and then I had it for lunch today (& yesterday). My mama treats me good.

Chill Friday Nights with the Parents & Gigi

So I still live with my parents and I'm 28 years old. That's about to change in a few months, but it has been really nice. I love chill nights with my family. I got a pizza for dinner from Papa Murphy's and even treated us to a cinnamon wheel dessert pizza that hit the spot exactly. We ate the pizza, watched Knight & Day starring Tom Cruise and Cameron Diaz (a much better movie than I had anticipated), and then I watched some shows I had DVR'd for the week.
Whitney

This was one of the shows I had DVR'd for the week. If you haven't watched it yet, get to it. It is so funny! Mostly, it shows the quirks that go with being in relationships which everyone can relate to in some way. Whitney also makes fun of the differences between men and women all the time on her show. I have also watched her stand up routine (which you can tell has influenced a lot of the comedy in her show) called Money Shot and that is hilarious as well.


No comments:

Post a Comment