Sunday, November 27, 2011

Attitude of Gratitude #27

Today I'm grateful for:

Warm Blankets
I was freezing all morning from the moment I got out of bed to the moment I got home. Still not sure what my problem was, but I snuggled under my blankets in my bed and warmed right up and took a nap. It was sheer bliss. 
 
Technology
I just helped my parents figure out how to put music on their new phones, and then I put some on mine. Just made me realize how awesome technology is and the day-and-age we live in that allows us to do some pretty dang cool things. 
Alka Seltzer
I'm feeling a cold coming on so I took some Alka Seltzer tonight. Maybe it's just a mental thing but the taste of this stuff alone makes me feel better. Wipe that disgusted look off your face. I love this stuff and it works!

No comments:

Post a Comment