Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Attitude of Gratitude #1

I'm going to do something this November to celebrate Thanksgiving. EVERY DAY I'm going to post three things that I'm thankful for. Today, I put up Thanksgiving decorations at my parents' house and I was in that mindset, then I went to work and everything was Christmas. It was as if we had completely skipped over November and Thanksgiving. Let's not even think about being grateful for anything before we focus on Christmas and Santa and gifts.

So here it begins.

Today I am grateful for:


FLORENCE + THE MACHINE

Her new album, Ceremonials, was released in the US/Canada today, and it is amazing! It's little things like this that make a mundane day exceptional.

T. Greenwood

I just started Undressing the Moon and it is already sucking me in. Her writing never ceases to amaze me. I've spread her novels out because I like to relish every word. She has been a sweet discovery and will always be a favorite author of mine. 

Paigey

My coworker, Paige, pretty much made my day today. Every time I work with her is a new adventure. She is such an optimistic, sweet, vibrant, and funny girl. I wish I could be more like her. 




No comments:

Post a Comment