Friday, November 25, 2011

Attitude of Gratitude #25

Today I am grateful for:

Black Friday
I hate the idea of Black Friday. It just seems so commercial and greedy and everything to me. Great deals, yes. Smart to shop those deals? Yes. But I think it shows the worst in people. That being said I'm also grateful for it. This year's Black Friday at Deseret Book was fun and I wasn't even there in the morning for it. We were busy all day which gives me hope for the rest of the season. We were worried because it wasn't picking up at all like it used to. Today we ended with a $25,000 day which is huge for my little store. Yay!
 
Verizon
For being a kick-ass cell phone company. For giving my mom a good deal on two new phones today. For making me new phone hungry (is that the single guy's version of baby hungry?) today (Ughhh! I so want the Droid Razr and whatever that one was called that plays music amazingly). They're the only ones I've ever used and I've never had a single issue with them. It's been six years! Woot!
Ginger Snaps
Karly's mom brought these in to work today and I ate a bunch of them and could not stop. Oh how I love you but hate you at the same time!

No comments:

Post a Comment