Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Attitude of Gratitude #22

Hannah Falannah
Aristotle said that "Friendship is one soul dwelling in two bodies"  and I'm thoroughly convinced this is true. I have a few people in my life who I am close to and who I feel like we share a part of each other's souls. Hannah is one of those people. I got to work with her most of my shift today and it was awesome. Time was a blur and work was actually fun. Go figure!

Hadjii
Oh how I love my dog! I really don't know what I would do without him. As annoying as he can be sometimes, he is always there and never judges. He could care less what you did last summer; he will still cuddle up with you at the end of the day. 
 
Talents
I am so grateful for talents. Not just the ones I possess, but also those of other people around me. And I'm also grateful for the ability to develop my talents and to attain new ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment