Monday, November 28, 2011

Attitude of Gratitude #28

Oil Changes
Phoebe feels better now. Today she got an oil change and her registration has been updated with new plates and everything. She's like a new car and her daddy has been spoiling her a lot lately. 
 
 Before
After
 
Haircuts
Always so refreshing to get a new haircut. I'm back to my natural dark hair and it shocks me every time I look in the mirror. I didn't realize how much I'd gotten used to the lighter hair. 
 
Catching up with Friends
I was really productive today. One of the good things about today was going to lunch with one of my best friends, Mike. This is really the latest picture of him and me at his wedding earlier this year. It was good to catch up with him even if it was just for an hour or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment