Monday, November 7, 2011

Attitude of Gratitude #7

On this Monday, I am grateful for:

A Day Off Work
Don't get me wrong; I'm glad I have a job and I'm grateful for that as well (some days more than others). However, today I'm grateful to have a day off from said job. It's nice to have a job to be able to have a day off. Does that make sense? In my mind it sure does. 
 
My Kira 
Kira has become one of my best friends lately. She and I do just about everything together including this Breast Cancer Awareness 5K we did in October. She's been out of town for a long time, and I've missed her, but, thanks to technology we still keep in touch and today she has helped to assuage some fears, doubts, and stresses I've been having. 
 
Peace & Quiet
I've been soaking in the peace and quiet because it's about to end in about an hour and a half when I get to watch Gigi and my nephews. This is yet another thing I'm grateful for even though I'm also grateful for the kids in my life. This does not exist when the boys are around. OMG. 

And this is just for fun...





1 comment:

  1. A smart man you are, Jacob B. You can appreciate all facets of something (ie: having a job, but getting a break from it; loving the time you have with kiddos, but relishing quiet when they're not around.). This is one of the best qualities you have, I feel. :)

    Love ya, Miss ya, hope and pray for you always--especially in your upcoming adventure. PLEASE keep in touch!!

    ReplyDelete