Some highlights of the trip:
- Going to In N Out Burger with Casey as our first and last stops in Utah. I love that place, and now I see the hype. I just barely lost my In N Out Burger virginity this summer when I went to Lagoon with my friends Mike, Lacey, Kira, and Brittany.
- Lunch with Kelli at a little Greek hole-in-the-wall place. She filled me in on her really awesome and crazy romance with a Dutchman. It is quite the story. If you know Kelli, that girl has some great stories. I guess even if you don't know her she has some great stories, regardless. The food was really good too. It was my first time ever having Greek food.
- The Haunted Forest with Jessie, Sean, and Casey. It was quite the setup. They had a Freddie Krueger that was really intense and got into his role really well. And I was in the back so I got the joy of being followed.
- Jessie and Sean. They were entertaining and just really great people. It's always great to make new friends.
- The Gateway mall. I love going there just to look around. I know where I'm going to shop when I have lots of money.
- I bought three sweet new ties.