Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Attitude of Gratitude #29

 Today I'm grateful for:
A Voice
It's one of those things you don't realize how grateful you are you have it until you've lost it. The past few days I could feel something coming on and this morning it hit me. I opened my mouth to speak and it came out raspy and squeaky. Oh great. My throat isn't sore so that is a blessing but work was great talking to customers and getting strange looks. Reminds me of a few years ago when I went to a Terri Clark concert and had lost my voice that day so I couldn't yell or sing along. Rude. 
 
Funny Text Notification Sounds
I just got a new notification sound on my phone for when I get a text. It's from the movie Despicable Me when Gru wins a big fluffy unicorn for Agnes who then screams "It's so FLUFFY I'm gonna die!" My niece loves it when it goes off and I just giggle when it goes. I went to a store meeting tonight and forgot to silence my phone and it went off in the middle of the meeting. It was quite humorous. 
 
Christmas Decorations
I'm finally feeling in the Christmas spirit. Gigi and I put up the Christmas tree and Mom and I started putting up all the other stuff. It's going to take a couple days to finish but I'm excited. Kinda want to do things a little different this year but we'll see. Yay for Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment