Saturday, November 5, 2011

Attitude of Gratitude #5

(Caught up! Yes!)

Today I am grateful for:

A Reliable Car

No, the above picture is not of my car, the infamous Phoebe, but it is one similar to her. She has been through a lot with me and it is safe to say I'm attached to her. She's getting up there in miles and it makes me sad to think of the day when I give her up. It snowed today and I was glad I had her to get me to work and back safely. 

Katherine Heigl

I don't know what it is about Katherine Heigl that I love, but I absolutely adore her. Maybe it's the fact that she's gorgeous and can also be really funny. I will forgive her for the disaster that was The Killers but she has been in some really good movies. Tonight I watched her in 27 Dresses with my sister. She manages to be goofy, awkward, and beautiful all at the same time. 
 

My Sister Katie

I love this girl! I got to hang out with her tonight after work. We went to WinCo (which is a madhouse on Saturdays) in the freezing cold with two wild little boys. Then we went back to her house and made dinner (taco soup) while the boys watched Tangled. Once the boys were asleep (I had to/got to rock Wyatt to sleep because he was having a hard time going to bed) we watched 27 Dresses which I had not seen before tonight. It was fun to hang out with my sister again and I wish we could do it more often.



No comments:

Post a Comment