Monday, November 21, 2011

Attitude of Gratitude #21

Today I'm grateful for:

Getting Some Christmas Shopping Done
I got my little sister and my nephews all done for Christmas! Yay! Is it hypocritical of me to do Christmas shopping before Thanksgiving when I made such a big deal about skipping Thanksgiving? Oh well. 
Gigi got a LalaLoopsy doll and a change of clothes and a Play-Do thing. 
The bitty boys got some Toy Story toys. 
Yay!
 
Rihanna
She has released a new album even though it hasn't been that long since her last one came out. She's a favorite of mine and I got to listen to the tracks from Talk that Talk and it's good stuff! 
 
Ham Sandwiches
I got home from work and I was an hungered so I fixed a ham sandwich. Food just always tastes 1000x better when you're hungry. It hit all the right spots for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment