Monday, November 7, 2011

Attitude of Gratitude #6

Today I'm grateful for:

 Charmed
I've said it before, and I will say it again: I love Charmed! Don't judge. It's a great show, and I've watched the whole series several times. I used to be able to tell you exactly what season a given episode was from and the back story to how the characters got to where they were. Tonight I had the urge to watch it again and started on the Fourth Season which, in my opinion, is where the series gets really good. And, hey, ya can't really go wrong with three women who kick ass, wear skimpy clothes, and are also funny (at times). 
 


 Chocolate Chip Cookies
It's a Sunday tradition that I make chocolate chip cookies, and I do it pretty much every week. No matter how many times I make them I never tire of the deliciousness. 


 

Sunday Naps
I'll admit it: I'm spoiled. I usually take at least an hour nap every Sunday. My body is so attuned to it now that it's impossible to not do it now. And I have some pretty dang weird dreams when I nap. Today was no exception in that area. Sometimes they're weird enough I question my sanity and vow never to take a nap again, but that never works. So I will just continue with my Sunday nap ritual and worry about my sanity later.


No comments:

Post a Comment